Windows 8 & Up Including Tablets
1. Locate the Remote Desktop app from the Windows Store on the Start Menu by searching the store for 'Remote Desktop'. Install the App. You must have a Microsoft Account to access the store.
2. Open the Microsoft Remote Desktop App & Click on "Access RemoteApp and Desktop Connections".
3. Copy/Paste or Type the URL below and click connect:
4. Enter your ISU netid and Password (be sure to include iastate\ before your netid to set the domain to iastate).
5. Click on the Lab you would like to access to logon. You can manage your connection through settings on the charms bar.