- November 28 @ 12:00 pm - December 5 @ 1:00 pm at 3022 Agronomy
- November 30 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm at 0163 Hamilton Hall
- December 4 at Prairies Meadows
- December 6 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- December 11 - December 14
- December 15 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am at Hilton Coliseum
About the Department Agronomy is focused on new and improved ways of agriculture. New methods of conservation. Improved soil health. New approaches to bioenergy. Improved water quality. Advanced genetic traits. The end goal is producing food, fuel and fiber in a more efficient and economical way for the benefit of people and the environment around the world.
We are applying science to advance crop production systems while protecting and improving air, soil and water quality.
Our Mission Seek and promote ways to manage and protect the resources that generate the world’s agricultural productivity and wealth. Assist people whose goals are to increase agricultural productivity, farm profitability and environmental quality in Iowa and around the world.